Manage the changes that ICD-10 will bring to your practice workflow.
is the latest upgrade for the popular Medisoft suite of practice management products by McKesson. This ICD-10 ready Medisoft system includes features designed to help you manage the changes that ICD-10 will bring to your practice workflow. The Medisoft v23 release is specifically designed to both reduce manual entry and minimize the complexity of ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping. Medisoft v23 supports the new CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12).
No Demo...BUY NOW
combines an electronic health record system with practice management features at an affordable price for smaller medical practices.
's appealing features*, include several designed specifically to reduce manual entry and minimize the complexity of ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping, by allowing you to:
- Enter ICD-10 codes on the diagnosis list
- Set ICD-10 effective date for each insurance carrier so you can continue to use ICD-9 codes for carriers who have not transitioned by October 1, 2014
- Set code version for each insurance
- Receive a notification if the wrong code set is used for a carrier—you will also see error in Claim Management
- Use a mapping tool based on CMS's General Equivalent Mappings (GEM) to translate some ICD-9 codes to ICD-10
Getting acquainted early with Medisoft v23
provides you with the opportunity to approach the ICD-10+ learning curve with ease, and also helps you get started with the analysis and complete mapping efficiently.
Beginning April 1, 2014, physician practices and billers must begin use of the new CMS 1500 Claim Form (02/12), which accomodates the new ICD-10 codes. Medisoft v23 supports this new CMS form.
also gives you all the great billing, scheduling and patient accounting features and enhancements that have made Medisoft so popular.
If you have questions, at Access IT Solutions we are more than glad to help you find an answer for them!
*Any descriptions of future functionality reflect current product direction, are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a commitment to provide specific functionality. Timing and availability remain at McKesson's discretion and are subject to change and applicable regulatory approvals.
Call Us Today!